(was) Current music: Piefinger- other side of the morning

(originally posted to livejournal @ 2007-04-25 22:55:00)


not quite sure how I ended up with piefinger mp3s lurking on my hard drive (could from randomly downloading bands I'd never heard of while testing a mp3links site somebody reccomended on mylot) but these songs are beautiful.

nice site art too - shame the picture ain't an image map with just the bell as the clickable link though 
www.piefinger.co.uk


eta: (comment posted on livejournal @ 2007-04-25 10:59 pm )
oh I know where I found them - somebody linked to the download page on moneysavingexpert
--
amazon link: Piefinger*

Leave a Reply

About Me

HFA music & sci-fi geek, obsessive collecter, and occasional zinester. links: jenna-appleseed.livejournal.com (meta mostly abandoned) twitter.com/hrzine (eta 2: mostly abandoned twitter) http://hrzine.110mb.com/ (eta 3: dead link) eta 4: Most of the blogs connected via my profile are empty or long abandoned